Our Team Idiology
Adventures For the Cure has many facets. One of which is our commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
We love racing and training together so we decided to put this section of our website together
for all of the people who consider themselves to be on the AFC Team! To join our team please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Termination of team membership may result due to unsportsman like conduct or conduct that
is considered to be against the AFC Mission Statement as deemed by the AFC board of directors.
- You must volunteer in at least TWO AFC event charity events per year, coordinate your own charity event, or think of some other interesting way to further AFC's Mission Statement. You can even raise money for a charity that is special to you, you do not have to raise money for diabetes/Kupenda. Be creative! We are just making sure that people join our team who are not only excited about biking but also have a passion to make a difference.
- You must submit a bio and an electronic picture.
- If you are a cyclist and you if you are registered with USA Cycling, then Adventures For the Cure (registered with USAC) must be your team.
- Once you purchase an AFC Team jersey wear the jersey to all your races and team training rides, when possible.
- Help promote our sponsors and ALWAYS show good spotsmanship.
- Cerasport and Probar discounts.
- Your races/adventures/events will be posted to our facebooked and twitter (if you submit a report).
- You get access to the AFC Team Email list.
- Get a chance to race with a team and people with similar interests.
- Team training rides/practices